Well-known Business – Growth Potential
This proven business is definitely a cut above the rest, offering not only a good income but also a dream lifestyle location in the sought-after South Burnett Region of Queensland.
Kingaroy Gourmet Butchery served the region for over 100 years before it closed. The current owner bought the business in May 2018, fully refurbished and re-opened – and it’s more successful than ever before!
- Retail and Wholesale quality meats + a Catering Service for Spit Roasts and Mobile Cold Room Hire
- Main Street Location with excellent street exposure and 7-metre shop front
- Limited advertising required due to location and word-of-mouth reputation
- Sign-written 2021 Toyota Hilux Workmate with Scully Refrigeration vehicle – available to purchase separately
- Currently wholesales to 20+ businesses within a 50-60 km radius – plus Retail Sales
- Verbal contract with Paleo Beef for private meat packs
- Potential to expand wholesale clientele as little effort has been put into obtaining new businesses
- Air-conditioned premises with retail shop, prep area, cold room, 2 walk-in freezers and rear access
- Quality fixtures and fittings recently refurbished – no immediate outlay required on equipment
- Cheap rent – $860/week + outgoings – 5.5 years remaining on lease
- Kingaroy is 2.5-hours from Brisbane on junction of D’Aguilar and Bunya Highways
This is a fabulous opportunity for a butcher to take on his own business in a stunning location with plenty of customers on the doorstep.
There is huge potential to grow the business through increased advertising and social media use, introducing online ordering on the current website, offering meat packs for home delivery service, and expanding the wholesale part of the business.
Support from the current owner is available as he also owns the local pub – and will be supporting the butchery by purchasing meat to serve at the pub.
Price: $260,000 + SAV (Approx. $30- $40K)
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: Queensland