LAKESIDE LOCATION – HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTS – GROWTH POTENTIAL
Established in January 2023, this exciting business offers something quite different to most gift and homewares stores. The unique Ottoman Inspired high-quality products are sourced from Turkey – and include stunning Silk Scarves and Accessories, Handmade Ceramics and Jewellery, and Authentic Rugs.
Well situated in a sought-after lakeside suburb, Silk & More is currently owner-operated with flexible hours. Given the location, there is huge potential to grow the business by adding online shopping and potentially offering Franchise shops.
- Established business and website – silkandmore.com.au
- Main Street position with excellent exposure and no competition
- Ottoman Era-Inspired Gifts: Silk Scarves and Accessories, Mosaic Lamps, Homewares, Authentic Rugs and Turkish Cotton Towels, Handmade Ceramics and Jewellery and so much more
- Premises 52 sqm with courtyard, kitchen, and toilet
- Sale includes all fixed fittings, stock, signs, Website, Facebook, Instagram and owner will include a large solid timber table and leather chair as well as a mini fridge, near new cordless vacuum and more
- Excellent assets, including alarm system, dishwasher, 2 split system air con units, and large quality shop signs
- Undercover and secure Parking Spot available privately at an extra weekly cost of $20pw
- Local repeat customers plus tourists visiting the Lake Macquarie area
- Currently trades Tuesday to Friday, 9am to 5pm and Saturday 9am to 2pm
- Up to 2 weeks’ training provided
- Perfect for a young couple or retired mature buyer
- Owner relocating to Sydney due to family commitments
- All the hard work has been done ready for a new owner to benefit!
Trading since January, Silk & More already has many repeat customers and excellent Google reviews.
Toronto is a popular waterside getaway offering aquatic adventures, seafood, and spectacular natural wonders – such as Watagans National Park and the Hunter Valley wine region. A great base for exploring the area, it is a popular destination for sailing, rowing, and fishing – as well as events and festivals, and the bustling Farmers and Artisan Market.
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: New South Wales