Turnover: $6 million – Current Projects Valued at Over $3 Million
This impressive business has shown constant growth since the current owner bought it in 2008.
Providing electrical contracting work to commercial and industrial clients – with little or no competition – he has increased revenue from $3 million to $6 million.
The business now employs 24 electricians and apprentices – and has expanded from supermarket refrigeration to the water industry and industrial clients, such as JJ Richards.
- Located in Yatala – between Brisbane & the Gold Coast
- Provides general electrical contracting services to the supermarket sector, industrial, mining, commercial & other clients
- Good spread of clients – mainly in South-East Queensland – but also Regional Queensland
- Very little active marketing due to ongoing & increasing client requests
- Current work-in-hand valued at over $3.227 million
- Low-cost premises (450 sqm) with office, workshop, car parking & small yard
- Assets valued by a valuer at around $245,000
- Owner can continue as a part-time employee for 5 years and build a big business.
There is great potential to take this business further, with increasing demand for services from the mining and industrial sectors. The supermarket sector is a good base customer as its demands are not reduced by the economy or pandemics.
There is also scope to move into more complex design and construct projects.
Price: Negotiable – Cash for Assets – Shares for Stock & Goodwill
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: Queensland