Eastern Suburbs (near Croydon) Based – Turnover approx. $6K/mth just on memberships
This functional Fitness Gym is located in Melbourne’s Eastern Suburbs (near Croydon) and comes with a loyal membership base and is fully COVID-proofed – with the ability to quickly pivot into the online space to maintain members’ motivation and engagement. In fact, memberships are increasing on a monthly basis as this vibrant community continues to grow.
- Well-established and operating since October 2019
- T/O approx. $6000/mth on memberships, not including casual visits, PT & kids’ programs as revenue
- Currently offers 26 group classes throughout the week, kids’ classes, open gym time & PT
- Classes include HIIT, RUSH (Strength and Conditioning Class) & FAST (Functional Athletic Strength Training)
- Located within a set of new factories in a prime location off a major highway
- Premises approx. 180m2 with high quality, newly purchased, functional fitness equipment in great condition
- Well-designed & presented premises with ample equipment storage
- 4 carparks available to use + ample street & visitor parks nearby
- Uses ZenPlanner for all direct debits on memberships – bookings & gym programming completed using SugarWOD
- Ongoing advertising / sales campaigns for regular leads & sales throughout the year using Zipleads
- Sale Includes Website, Facebook, Instagram & Google Business
- Asset Cost of equipment & set up was approx. $80K
- Under lease until September 2022 with option to extend for a further 3 years
- Rent set at $2200/mth incl. GST – Very supportive landlords with reduced rent during lockdowns
- Genuine sale due to personal health issues and a truly regretful sale
- Vendor is happy to discuss flexible finance options for potential buyers
As part of the sale, the current owners have created a social media package including all branding, templates and colour patterns ready for the future owners.
This gym has withstood 6 lockdowns during COVID, and there is room for growth and huge expansion within the business. Trading hours could be extended as membership grows and there is space available for subletting to Personal Trainers
Currently, the gym has 4 casual coaches plus the owner managing the class timetable. However, for an owner-operator or Personal Training looking to expand their business and own their own gym, this opportunity is well worth checking out.
All the hard work has been done, to the point where it has a loyal customer base, automated systems to maximise time, and it is now turning a profit. This is literally a business handed over in a box!
Price: $80,000-$100,000 includes Equipment
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: Victoria