Turnover: 2020 – $320K, 2021 YTD – $420K
This family-owned and operated Sandblasting and Painting Business has been servicing the Fleurieu Peninsula region for nearly 2 decades.
Boasting an excellent purpose-built set-up, numerous repeat customers, and ever-increasing demand, this business offers a growing turnover and scope to add even more services.
- Established 18 years ago to service the needs of the construction industry as the region south of Adelaide continues to grow
- Located in the heavy industrial estate on the outskirts of Victor Harbor
- Freehold property and business situated on a 3462 M2 corner block with access from roads
- Variety of work inc. Sandblasting and Painting, EPA Licensed for mobile work on river boats and agricultural equipment, + wet blasting work for restoration of old stone homes and buildings
- Restoration and prepping new construction steel for residential and commercial buildings
- Clients inc. Construction Industry, River Boats, Crash Repairers, Agricultural Equipment, Utes, Trailers and Semi-trailers
- Predominantly local work and word-of-mouth recommendations + Yellow pages + website: fleurieublastandpaint.com.au
- Purpose-built shed (36m x 20m x 5m) with 33kw Solar System, Dust Extraction Unit, Air Dryer, Air Compressors, 2 x 3.5 tonne Internal Gantry Cranes, and more
- Includes Blast Booth (18m x 6m x 5m) and Painting Booth (17m x 6m x 5m)
- Includes Truck with crane, 2 x Forklifts, Kanga, Tipping trailer
- Extensive training offered + 2 to 3 months’ handover period
Located in one of Australia’s most beautiful regions, this proven and reliable business offers a solid income plus future opportunities, such as meeting the local demand for Powder Coating Services.
The owner is retiring providing you with the opportunity of a lifetime to snap up this great package.
Freehold Package Price – $790,000 WIWO