Opened in October 1904, Goomalling Tavern represents an excellent opportunity in a friendly sporting town. Extensively renovated – and only opening Wednesday to Sunday at present, there is enormous potential for growth here.
- Features 18 Rooms, 3 Bathrooms, Dining Room, Main Bar, Pool Room, Large Breakfast Room, 3 Ensuite Units (new)
- Main Road location on major route – especially busy in wildflower season
- Large parking area in front for caravans and trucks with semi-trailers
- New Carpets and Floor Coverings
- Renovated Bar, Bathrooms and Kitchen
- Painted throughout, new Furniture and Fittings
- New outdoor verandah dining
- 90 Solar Panels,
- 90% rewired through out
- New Colorbond Fencing around perimeter
- Clientele mostly locals + tourists, Popular caravan park nearby brings many customers
- The Dowerin Field Days sees the tavern fully booked 12 months in advance
Goomalling Tavern is situated 132km from Perth, close to Toodyay Northam and Dowerin. The Gateway to the Wheatbelt, Goomalling has a population of approx. 1100 – 600 in town and 500 on rural properties.
The town has 2 primary schools, plus school bus access to Northam Senior High School. There’s also a Medical Centre and a regional hospital (with emergency department). Goomalling is a very sporting town, with a Football Club, Tennis Club, Bowling Club, Golf Course, Cricket Club, Netball and many more, all utilizing the Tavern facilities on different occasions.
The business would benefit from opening 7 days a week, to provide accommodation and meals plus lunches for work crews.
Freehold Price: $700,000