Turnover: $272K – Profit: $115K – No Deliveries
This excellent FREEHOLD package in the City of Greater Bendigo includes a Licensed Post Office and 2-bedroom home close to shops, businesses, and schools.
With no deliveries to worry about, the business would suit a couple in their 40s-50s seeking a tree-change until retirement, or a change of pace.
California Gully Post Office has been in this location since June 1997 and run by the current owners since October 2014.
- Provides all retail services offered by Australia Post, including Passport, Electronic Identification Service (EIS), Passport Photo Point, Banking
- Mail and Parcel Delivery done by Bendigo Delivery Centre
- Services an Anglican Aged Care Facility, 16 Commercial/Industrial Businesses, Residential Areas from Eaglehawk to Long Gully
- Also sells Collectable Model Cars, Numismatic and Philatelic Products + Assorted Giftware
- 154 Post Office Boxes – 100 leased out, 54 vacant
- Trades 8.30am-5.30pm, Mon-Fri; 9am-11am Sat
- Shop size is 19 m2 (customer area) + 13 m2 (behind the counter)
- Long list of assets, inc. 2 x Australia Post Terminals
- Separate staff toilet/washup facilities behind counter, Disability access ramp to Post Office
- 2-bedroom weatherboard house with tiled roof attached to the Post Office
- 2 weeks’ training prior to takeover date + up to 2 weeks’ support thereafter if needed
- Owners transitioning to retirement
California Gully is part of a high growth area in North Bendigo, just under 2 hours from Melbourne CBD.
Freehold Price: $760,000 WIWO
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: Victoria