Ideal Family Business – 3 separate titles on 1600m2 of land
Australia’s Southernmost Hardware Store in Dover, Tasmania is now for sale – but you’d better be quick as it offers a whole lot of bang for your buck!
This FREEHOLD business and Commercial Property opportunity give you an impressive 1600m2 of land in total, on 3 separate titles, offering huge potential for growth and expansion.
Dover is a lovely – and growing – seaside town just over an hour’s drive from Hobart.
- Established for 70 years and No Competition nearby
- Large retail space of approx. 380 m2
- Sells plumbing items, homewares, camping gear, timber, paint, power tools, garden products, plants and seeds
- Dual access property (entrances off Station Rd and Huon Highway)
- Space includes a storeroom (with toilet and kitchen area) plus garage
- 3 covered shipping containers in the yard providing dry, secure storage with metal racks for storing timber, pipes etc
- Additional yard space which could be used for landscaping supplies etc plus off-street parking
- Loyal customer base, servicing local industries, residents, tradies and more
- Purchase price includes all chattels, such as registered truck, forklift, shelving, point-of-sale materials, shipping containers etc
The owner would prefer to sell in one go, but there is potential for vendor-financed stock purchase if the buyer can secure bank finance for the building and land. The current owner would also consider selling buildings and land only, if the buyer was seeking a commercial property but doesn’t wish to take over existing business.
Price: $389,000 neg plus SAV (approx. $100k)