Darr Creek Oasis is a landmark FREEHOLD business and property with an independent BP service station, rural supplies for agriculture and animal husbandry plus fast food, dine-in and takeaway. A one stop service shop for the rural community, travellers, and truck drivers. Located on the busy main Chinchilla Wondai Road and Dalby Mundubberra Road. The business has been established for 83 years, current owners for 14 of them. Profitable and lifestyle business for the extended family providing a solid yearly turnover of $2.8 million.
- Freehold Property and Business with Residence set on 3.5 Hectares
- Independent BP Service Station, tyre repair and fitting
- Member of a large wholesale buying group (AIRR/Elders)
- Agricultural and animal husbandry requirements (fencing, poly fittings, pumps, supplement feed, veterinary needs, batteries, oils)
- Pet and livestock supplies, ammunition, and tools
- Basic groceries, fast food, dine-in and takeaway meals
- Includes ALL STOCK ($350K) forklift and truck for deliveries and supplies
- Established 83 years with long term generational customers
- No competition, only fuel station for a 100km radius
Darr Creek is in Queensland’s Western Downs Region, equal distance 100kms from Chinchilla, Dalby, Mundubberra and Kingaroy. A very friendly rural community with supportive locals and a strong following of generational customers and rest stop for travellers and truck drivers.
Owners selling due to retirement and offer the new owners training and support for a smooth transition. Being sold as Walk-in Walk-out including stock, move straight into the rural lifestyle dream with the security of a successful long-term diverse business that is a low risk business venture, Make the move today!
Freehold Price $720,000 WIWO