Lifestyle Seekers – No direct competition – Further growth potential
When you see what the current owners have achieved in just 4 years, you won’t want to miss out on buying this fantastic freehold package and continue to grow in sales and popularity.
A vacant shop for 15-20 years, the Old Mill Store is now a thriving convenience store and busy takeaway with no direct competition, a healthy turnover, and a large Queenslander home. The business has grown from strength-to-strength with more room for growth.
- Freehold Business + Property on a 980 m2 corner block
- Large air-conditioned convenience store, dine-in or takeaway selling wood-fired pizzas, fish and chips, burgers, pies etc plus also offers a catering service on or offsite
- Price includes mobile woodfired pizza trailer
- Customers inc. locals and farm workers – well-known reputation brings travelers from afar
- Large shop with front serving + retail section, 2 street frontages, inside dining
- Federation-style Queenslander home with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, air-conditioned, full secure fencing, in-ground pool, new undercover entertainment deck currently in progress, BBQ area + parking underneath for 2 vehicles
- 2 Fully equipped kitchen areas, pizza bar, barista area, 8 x 8 cold room + all equipment, fittings and fixtures owned – nothing leased except coffee bar
- Currently operated by husband and wife team with 2 on-call casuals for lunch, dinner, weekends and catering events
- Owners retiring, 2-week training and handover period included.
Wallaville is developing as one of Australia’s most progressive food bowls with major International and Australian investment in the region. Cropping includes Macadamias, Citrus, Sugar Cane, peanuts, Forage Crops, Lettuce, Corn, Blueberries, Chilli, Garlic, Tumeric just to name a few, good soil with plenty of water.
The Old Mill Store is central to this development and there is no direct competition. Wallaville is a great small community and is an idyllic place to bring up the family with a great kindy and primary school plus a high school bus to Gin Gin, just 12 kms away.
This business suffered no downtime during COVID and offers potential to grow it further through advertising, expanding the catering business or opening early to catch people travelling to work.