Great Coastal Lifestyle – Potential to Increase Hours, Revenue
The property was previously a tourist information centre, Post Office, and restaurant, and had been vacant for 5 years before the current owners bought it 4 years ago. They renovated the property and opened the now very viable business, Naughty Coffee.
- Sought after location, just off the highway and turn-off to Hervey Bay and Burrum Heads
- Great coastal lifestyle on the Fraser Coast
- Freehold with Residence and Income – work from home base
- Excellent tax benefits for living costs
- Currently opens 4½ days a week for breakfast and lunch
- Caters for functions including birthdays, anniversaries, car clubs and social clubs
- Great location for exposure to passing trade – advertises in caravan travel sites/local paper
- Good business for a couple with the potential to increase trading hours and revenue
- Current owners happy to train and negotiate timeframe required for a smooth transition
This excellent WIWO package offers a great coastal lifestyle change for a family or couple, with a good residence and income from Day 1.
There’s plenty of potential to grow this business, by extending opening hours and using social media. There is also a new RV Village currently under construction opposite the café.
The current owners have retired 3 times previously and this business has become too busy for their semi-retirement plan; they wish to make this 4th time a permanent retirement plan!
Freehold Price: $560,000 WIWO
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: Queensland