Valentino’s Espresso Bar – Serving the Best Coffee and Food in Camden!
Valentino’s Espresso Bar has been bringing the authentic taste of Italy to Camden since May 2012. From coffee to cannoli, arancini, cannelloni and more, this very popular eatery delivers delicious, freshly made food, just the way Nonna would cook it! With Papà keen to return to Italy, this is your opportunity to step straight into a successful business in Camden’s busiest dining precinct.
- Established since 2012
- Authentic family owned and run Italian Restaurant
- No other Italian eateries in the area
- Many repeat customers plus plenty of passing traffic due to it’s busy location
- Leasehold with 5 years remaining on current lease
- Huge range of equipment included – custom tables, La San Marco coffee machine, fridges and freezers, Seal Pasta Cooker ($5,300), Cobra 6-Burner Cook Top ($3,000), Moretti Forni Gas Pizza Oven ($14,000) and more
- Currently opens for breakfast and lunch on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Sunday, and breakfast, lunch and dinner on Friday & Saturday.
- Liquor License not included in the sale of the business but can be purchased at an extra cost
- 3 weeks’ training provided
- The business has traded successfully through current COVID-19 restrictions
- Financials for the past few month available, as well as previous years upon enquiry
- Perfect family business opportunity
Given the eatery’s obvious popularity, there is huge potential to boost the turnover by opening for dinner every night.
Camden is a historic town with a growing population. Currently sitting at around 114,000, it is expected to reach over 233,000 by 2036.
After many years running this successful business, the family is ready for a change so don’t delay, make your offer today.
To find out more please contact:
Agent: Nigel Montgomery
0413 193 849