Turnover: $757k – Strong Clientele – Consistent Sales
Operating for over 10 years in the same location, the business has a very strong presence in the Smash Repair Market and a great reputation – due to impeccable and consistent customer service (4.8 Star online rating).
Hard work and reputation helped the business establish a contract with Queensland Health and Insurance Contracts – Action Smart Group, a National Hail Repair Network and Car Craft, a National Smash Repair Network.
Tiger Smash Repairs is currently in negotiation to secure an insurance contract with RACQ.
- Growing Turnover: 2019 – $516k, 2020 – $603k, 2021 – $757k
- Huge range of services, including Hail Damage Repairs and Paintless Dent Removal/Repair options
- Clientele includes Private customers, Insurance contract, Hail Contract, Queensland Health agreement, Local Dealerships, NDIS support services Vehicles maintenance
- Unbeatable exposure on the highest traffic road in Hervey Bay
- Excellent premises: 450 sqm workshop, 3,000 sqm yard space, 200 sqm separate shed for detailing, Dual air-conditioned office, Staff/Lunchroom, Mezzanine Space, Fully equipped Oversize Spray Booth
- Lease until September 2024 with 3 x 3 options
- $75k Assets – including Tools, Equipment, Hilux work Ute, Courtesy vehicles, Mazda b900 Truck
With the rapid growth of Hervey Bay – and the enviable lifestyle it offers, this business will continue to go from strength to strength.
A great fit for an experienced Spray Painter, Panel Beater or Automotive Technician, this business offers the potential to add more services and products, such as Bull Bar sales and related 4 x 4 products and services.
Price: $100,000 – Negotiable
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: Queensland