Contract Work – Large Customer Base – Excellent Franchisor Support
Showing continual growth since its launch, O’Brien Plumbing Ferryden Park has grown from one employee to several – and built an extensive domestic and commercial customer base.
Using the latest training and modern equipment, the business provides gas and plumbing services across all of metropolitan Adelaide.
- Established 1991 – An iconic and trusted name in the plumbing industry
- Home-based Mobile Service for Low Overheads and Tax Benefits
- Provides a variety of services to appeal to a wide range of customers
- Specializes in commercial and domestic plumbing and gas installations/maintenance – including new homes, renovations, domestic & commercial property management, commercial shop fit-outs
- Long established customer base – Commercial and domestic property managers, builders, referrals from retail shops and word-of-mouth
- Contract work for Rinnai Australia, Bromic, Shamic Sheetmetal + jobs from O’Brien International
- Advertised through O’Brien International + Website
- Assets (approx. $100k) – Excavator, Caged trailer, Plumbing trailer containing camera/water jetter/drain cleaning machine & Stock, Generator, Fusion machines, Viega tools, Lightweight truck and more
- 3-month handover – Owner retiring
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: South Australia