Leasehold – Turnover: $700K – No competition!
If it’s longevity you’re after, this long-established business has it in spades! Rauter Electric is an excellent investment in a sensational location, with no competition, and would provide a solid income for a new owner.
- Established for 53 years; run by the current owner for 43 years
- Services include the supplying, servicing and repairing electric motors, power tools and power transmission products (bearings, seals, belts, pulleys, chain and sprockets)
- Extensive client base, including the timber and paper manufacturing industries, Snowy Hydro, Perisher and Selwyn ski fields, grain handling companies in Young and Cootamundra, Local Government Councils and businesses throughout the Riverina and South West NSW
- Sale includes all workshop equipment, such as forklift, hoist, ovens, winding machine etc
- Excellent leasehold premises of approx. 300m2; long lease on offer
- Staffed by 2 tradesmen plus an apprentice (one tradesman plus apprentice happy to stay)
- Operates 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, & Saturday morning if required
- Certificate in Electric Machine Repair – Stage 3 or equivalent required, with experience in electric motor rewinding
- One owner happy to stay for up to 12 months to assist with training/handover
- Sale due to retirement
Known for delivering good customer service and workmanship, Rauter Electric sits on the banks of the Tumut River, at the gateway to the Snowy Mountains. Close to the ski fields and recreational waterways, the region is picturesque and offers plenty of outdoor activities, including skiing, water sports and trout fishing.
Tumut has everything you need, including 4 major banks, 2 large supermarkets, post office, hospital and 4 schools and is a short drive from the major centres of Wagga Wagga and Canberra.
Price: $180,000 plus stock (approx. $70,000 to $80,000)