Trading for 25 Years – Huge Potential in a Growing Market
Supplying Educational Resources to the Early Years sector – plus Special Needs and Sensory Resources, this trusted business has been in a lull. All it needs is a motivated buyer to jump in and reap the rewards!
- Only supplier of all Early Years Products – including Indigenous and Special Needs – under one roof
- Started by the current owner and her husband in 1996
- Supplies Childcare Centres, Kindergartens, Family Day Care Centres, Parents, Teachers and more
- Also supplies Diversional Therapists with special needs and sensory resources – used in teaching and in the NDIS sector
- Services all areas of Greater Brisbane, Ipswich, Logan, top end of the Gold Coast, lower end of the Sunshine Coast, Redcliffe, and Redlands
- Prominent premises in Capalaba with 2 dedicated car parks plus public parking
- 200 sqm includes air-conditioned office, warehousing, bathroom facilities, security
- Marketed through Website, Facebook, Instagram, WOM, conferences, parent days
- Excellent customer relationships and reputation
- Competitively priced high-quality products
With many new childcare centres being built – plus the existing customer database, Annie’s Attic is well placed to experience strong growth in the future.
Approaching potential customers directly – and boosting online sales – would pay dividends.
Price: $160,000 + SAV (approx. $200k)
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: Queensland