Home-based – Flexible hours – Turnover 20/21 YTD $174K
This established business is the Australian importer and distributor of a world-class range of dermatologically tested and certified industrial hand cleaners and hand care products that has been established over 60 Years, and uses a unique dispensing system along with an Australian manufactured and owned Tyre Fitting Lube.
The business also stocks and sells a range of washroom and workshop consumables and wall mounted dispensers including anti bacterial and sanitising products.
Currently operated as a lifestyle business, new owners could consider a franchise model, purchasing more vans, and sourcing other distributors. Opportunities exist for this company to grow exponentially, not just in the SE QLD region but across Australia.
- Established 23.5 years ago
- Currently a home based business – it can easily relocated to another location and run successfully anywhere from the top of the Gold Coast to the Sunshine Coast with all in between
- Running from Brisbane however would make it very central and work hours for the current format would reduce dramatically
- Current owner is only on the road an average of 9 days per month
- Excellent turnover considering how little the current owner is working
- 2013 sign-written Toyota HiAce – cost $50K + $8K for signwriting
- Assets & Equipment include Website + Online Shop, SAV, Pallet racking & shelving, Lenovo laptop + printer mounted in van for onsite invoicing
- Marketed through the website (with shopping cart facility) + social media, distinctive company van, business cards, stickers on products
- Many loyal customers – mostly across SE QLD + website & phone orders interstate
- Customers include Council, Corporate + private companies
- Good relationship with all suppliers
- Current owner works approx. 25 hours/week
- Currently closes for 2-3 weeks over Christmas
- 3 weeks’ training + phone support for a further 3 months
The importation of the product range is straightforward and the current owner is happy to assist/advise with the first import when stock is needed. Other products stocked are sourced locally.
The business is the sole importer of the product range in Australia and the supplier is very supportive and is offering promotional support product training and zoom meetings when required to expand its footprint in Australia.
The groundwork has been done and this successful business is ripe for expansion and presents an impressive window to opportunity not to be missed!
Price: $160,000 + SAV