A fruit (investment) ripe for the picking!!
Are you ready to be a proud owner of an online business to operate from home?
This business is perfect for someone who has dreamt of owning a business, who doesn’t know where to start but has the ambition to run and scale a successful business that is already laid out for them to jump into.
“Don’t Sell this Business…Anyone who buys this will get back the purchase price in less than 24 months. You’re giving away a virtual goldmine.”
That’s what a trusted colleague recently advised me. I agree with him but sadly I have to sell my little baby. Here’s why:
My name is Kim and I now have 3 kids. I own a few businesses and I’ve realised I can’t juggle having kids at home and running multiple businesses at the same time. Even though I have put my heart and soul into developing this business it’s time to let someone take over and realise the huge upside that exists.
What’s The Business?
The business creates beautiful websites for clients all over Australia. It also offers digital marketing services to these clients. Website demand has accelerated during the Pandemic. The truth is that the business is growing faster than I can keep up with.
How’s The Business Going?
Even with limited promotion, there is a steady flow of clients from word of mouth and Google. I did a small amount of advertising but stopped it because it was generating too many clients for me to service. I run the business in less than 15 hours a week.
Who Is This Perfect For?
I really want a buyer who has the ambition to grow a successful business and someone who has a passion for helping businesses succeed.
Is This Hard To Run?
No. The buyer will get full training on how to run the business.
If you have a basic eye for design and good computer skills you can easily do this. I run the business in a project management capacity at the moment, but you can do as much or as little as you like and I can guide you.
Here’s Everything That’s Included
- Existing clients are all around Australia. Client database included.
- Existing Google rankings so you’re easily found by clients.
- Ongoing recurring hosting/domain name revenue from each client.
- Business assets includes vehicle and computer equipment.
- Low running costs. You can run this from your home office.
- Good operational processes to save time and avoid any problems includes Standard Operating Procedures.
- All the training and resources you need to get up and running fast.
- Initial Google Ads campaign to lock in new clients from day 1.
- Supported two-week transition period.
- Complete rebrand to Koala Websites (from Kim Websites) – all Website material, logo, domain, hosting, social media accounts, digital assets, email addresses.