Perfect Bolt-on Opportunity for Existing Bus Company
Launched in 1994 – and located just 7 minutes from Melbourne Airport, Travelon Corporate Transport offers good growth potential, or would suit an existing transport company.
Travelon grew to have 8 minibuses and 2 Statesman VHA Sedans but currently has just one bus and one VHA Volvo – hence last year’s turnover was $21,000.
- Depot in Keilor East close to Melbourne Airport
- Able to provide ground transport all over Victoria, Canberra & NSW
- Customers include Corporate Clients, Crown Casino, Melbourne Arts Centre + regular clients
- Only sub-contractors – no employees in Sydney, Melbourne & Canberra
- Advertising through website, Google & Facebook
- Requirements are a Bus Accreditation & Driver License
- 7 days’ training will be provided
Total assets are:
- 1 x 2005 Toyota Commuter minibus + colour-coded silver luggage trailer – low KMs + luxury trim 2 years ago
- 1 x 2007 Volvo XC90 SUV with VHA license from Safety Transport Victoria
The current owner is a sole trader and ready to retire. He is not advertising or operating at present.
However, there are many opportunities for growth here, by restarting advertising, contacting former customers, and re-establishing contracts with the US Consulate Travelon worked with the Consulate for 20 years and even carried Bill Clinton twice!
Price: $55,000 + GST