Turnover Average $400K – Net Profit $104K – Little Competition
Established in 1989 – and boasting a prominent corner location, this business offers excellent growth potential through expansion and/or franchising.
- Service / upgrade / repair Desktops, Laptops, Tablets and Smart phones
- Customized office / gaming PCs – plus software services (operating system installation, data recovery, unlocking, virus and spyware removal, antivirus etc.)
- 70 sqm shop on the corner of Railway Parade and Hughes Street – Ample parking
- Huge display on 3 sides – Surrounded by commercial / service-based businesses
- Located opposite the Railway Station and busy ‘Cabramatta Plaza’ shopping centre
- Sale includes $45,000 of Assets
- Popular website – www.conneqcomputers.com.au
- Strong Online Presence – Website, Facebook, WhatsApp
- Wide range of customers – from students to professionals (everyone who uses mobile phones, computers, and electronic gadgets)
- Huge customer database saved on POS system
- 2 weeks’ training and ongoing support if necessary
Currently owner-operated, this successful business offers many options to a savvy buyer – including running under management or franchising.
It would be easy to expand the business by offering more services, hiring staff – or expanding the onsite as well as online business through the website, social platforms, and multi-vendor websites like Amazon and eBay.
With cell phones, computers and electronic gadgets becoming increasingly prolific and important in our lives, you could grow this business as big as you wish.
The owner’s main business is distribution and wholesaling, and he no longer has time for this business.
Price: $195,000 + SAV
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: New South Wales