Established since 1980 – Includes $20k Assets
This small, owner-operator business provides an excellent opportunity for someone keen to go out on their own.
Currently home-based, overheads are low, and you can reap the tax rewards of working from home.
- No premises required – just a large shed or carport to house machinery
- Established in 1980 – Current owner since 1991
- Long list of Assets (worth approx. $20k) including Hilti Drill + drill bits (18mm up to 350mm), Small drill, 35HP Meco Concrete Cutter + assortment of blades, 2 Stihl demolition saws, Husqvarna saw and ring saw
- Services domestic jobs and builders works
- Great reputation and plenty of work for a keen operator
- Current owner reduced workload due to retirement age – ready for new blood
Concrete Cutting and Drilling is required on all construction and refurbishment sites. With a growing population, the demand for residential, commercial, and other infrastructure development is increasing.
Now is the time to jump in and grab this opportunity to become your own boss!