Camden Mobility is an independently owned and professionally operated Comfort and Mobility store specialising in the supply and hire of medical aids, home health equipment, and mobility products.
Positioned in a prime location in the hub of the bustling Camden Town Centre, this is an easy-to-run business in a rapidly growing market.
- Established and run by the same owners for 8 years.
- Sales and hire of a wide range of products and accessories including walking sticks, crutches, walkers, wheelchairs, mobility scooters, power chairs, day and nursing chairs, bedding, lifters, bathroom aides, cushions and pressure care equipment.
- Sale includes all stock and shop fixtures and fittings – a detailed list can be provided.
- Great location close to Coles Supermarket with constant foot traffic.
- Easily accessible to the public with plenty of parking at the door.
- 1-year option to renew lease.
- Trading hours: 8am-4pm Monday to Friday.
- No licenses, trade, special skills or registration required.
- Negotiable training period.
- Selling due to retirement.
- The mobility equipment industry is growing at about 4.8% per year, due to Australia’s rapidly growing older population. The number of people living into their 90s has grown by 67% over the last decade.
- Proud member of the NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme)
More than 600,000 Australians now use mobility aids, and strong revenue growth in the sector is forecast (IBISWorld).
Located south-west of Sydney, Camden Town is a historic town, with easy access to the city via the M5 and Hume Motorway. There’s plenty to see and do, as well as an excellent choice of schools, medical facilities, cultural amenities, and services.
This business ticks all the right boxes for continued success and future growth in the rapidly growing aged care sector.
To find out more please contact:
Agent: Nigel Montgomery
0413 193 849