Weekly Turnover $9,000-$11,000
Located in an established business park, surrounded by offices and factories, this popular cafe offers a savvy buyer a steady income.
Well known for its delicious fresh food, great coffee and friendly staff, the Daily Grind Café currently offers breakfast and lunch, so there’s also great potential for growth.
- Established for 10 years – current owner for 4 years
- Provides breakfast & lunch for tradies, factory workers, truck drivers, local business owners
- Excellent Google reviews
- Leasehold 155 sqm premises – Lease is 5 years with 5 years option
- Trading hours Monday to Friday 5.30am to 2.30pm – No Weekends
- Requires 3-4 staff
- Owner selling due to other business ventures
- Training will be provided to ensure smooth transition to new owner
The Sydney suburb of Minto – 38km from the CBD – is a popular place to live and work with excellent schools, medical facilities, and transportation. Residents rate the area highly for affordable housing, parks and recreation, public transport, and community spirit.
To find out more please contact: bus
Agent: Nigel Montgomery
0413 193 849
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: New South Wales