Very busy café owned by a mother and daughter duo, operates under part time management which frees up owners’ hours to enjoy the lifestyle. This thriving business was re-invented and refurbished 5 years ago from a pizza shop to now a fully licensed trendy café with a unique beer garden. The café is known as the vibrant hub in town, well-supported by the local community and the high influx of seasonal customers. Serving café style breakfast and lunch, great coffee, delicious home-made cakes and pizza in the evenings. The café is a popular function venue, as well as, the entertainer for locals with special interactive events such as trivia nights.
- Established for 5 years, Weekly Turnover $20k, manager in place willing to stay on
- Closed for 4 weeks annually for staff and owners’ holidays
- Prime position in seaside town, attracts many visitors and a growing population
- Serves high quality food, provides friendly hospitality and a unique set-up, makes this café stand-out as the place locals and tourists come to enjoy
- The town is also a stopover for visitors headed to Phillip Island or Wilsons Prom
- Fully licensed with a unique outdoor beer garden and trendy vibrant decor
- Includes all equipment to continue service, ovens, coffee machine, fridges, dishwasher, bar, POS, tables and chairs etc
- Current lease to November 2026 with a further option to renew
- Owner retiring, 4-week training period provided, longer can be negotiated
This business runs well with good staff in place that doesn’t rely on the owners being there on a full-time basis. This business will continue to be very successful for a new owner due to its reputation and growing area.