A quick sale is now prioritised due to family health issues, price adjusted accordingly
This independently owned franchise is part of an Australian-based bulk foods retailer and has consistently ranked in the top performing stores Australia wide for revenue over the last 3 years since opening. With high foot traffic and loyalty customer numbers, and a new online store offering included in the sale, this proven franchise grocery business is at a perfect point for a new owner to take over and continue the growth trajectory.
- Instore and Online Sales – sale includes fully POS integrated online store.
- Selling a huge variety of pantry essentials, including: Baking ingredients, cereals, legumes, rice, pasta, dried fruit, nuts, sweet & savoury snacks, herbs & spices, superfoods, protein powders, oils and vinegars, local honeys, fresh local kombucha on tap, personal products, cleaning products, zero waste merchandise & more
- Leasehold 100sqm shop – Prime location in a busy and popular shopping centre
- The shop is well placed with excellent exposure and high foot traffic, and is close to Coles, Harris Farm, Bakers Delight, Newsagent, and Pharmacy
- Well-supported by the Franchisor with extensive marketing campaigns & materials
- Many possibilities for future grown with structured marketing campaigns and fully utilising the existing customer loyalty database of approximately 20,000 local Central Coast customers
- Active procurement team with new products continually sourced and developed to anticipate demand and stay ahead of market trends
- Social media & Google Business accounts included in sale
- Currently run under management, with a Store Manager (35 hrs/wk) plus 9 staff
- Excellent long-term, well trained, and experienced staff in place
- Current owner attends the store 1-2 days per week to provide advice and support
- This business could easily be run by a new owner to increase profits or continue to be run successfully under management
- Genuine reason for sale due to family health issues.
The current owner has created an excellent business, that has successfully traded through a very difficult time for most bricks-and-mortar retailers. This high performing business would suit a passionate foodie, looking to make a difference by selling locally sourced high-quality products in an ethical and sustainable way. With proven systems in place and extensive franchise support, this is an ideal opportunity for first-time buyers. Experienced operators or savvy investors can also take advantage of the solid reputation, successful track record and growth potential. This is a solid business opportunity not to be missed.
Price: $320,000 + SAV
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: New South Wales