Average Annual Turnover $1m+ – Operating since 2006
Dynamic Pools builds and refurbishes commercial and residential concrete swimming pools and water play parks. The majority of work over the last 3 years has been for local government clients. Residential pools market are projects to values between $70k to $300k. Based in Bibra Lake in Perth, the company operates throughout WA.
- Recent work includes construction of commercial hydrotherapy pools, retirement village pools, refurbishing school swimming pools plus refurbishing and repairing aquatic centres
- Residential market is generally high-income earning professionals such as accountants, solicitors etc – projects of value > $70K
- Commercial customers are sometimes large construction companies but mostly Local and State government
- Suite of documentation to enhance tender submissions plus OHS documentation for site purposes
- 313m2 workshop based in a complex of industrial units – Leased to March 2024 – $3,295.33pm + GST – Purchase price $560,000 + GST
- 5 employees currently – No specific training required – handover over 1-2 months
Current government funding means there are promising opportunities for more commercial work, particularly in regional areas of WA. The mining sector is also improving which leads to more disposable income in the community generally, plus potential opportunities for mine camp pool facilities.
Financial results fluctuate year-to-year depending on the size and progression of the projects in progress ie when they start and finish and the billing stages of the project. In 2020, there was a delay between finishing one major project and the commencement of the next large project which started in the last quarter of the financial year, hence the reduction in revenue and profit.
Price: $350,000 + Stock $38,500 + $133,000 Plant and Equipment