OWNER OPERATOR – FLEXIBLE HOURS – GROWTH POTENTIAL
Launched from a home base in 2012 and moved to a shop in 2018 this established Bridal and Formal Wear business is perfect for an owner-operator.
Alternatively, it would be easy and profitable to expand the business, hire staff and extend your trading hours.
- Gowns and suits for the entire bridal party – Bride, Bridesmaids, Groom, Groomsmen, Page Boy, Flower Girl, Mother of the Bride
- Great suppliers – Australian-based or direct from wholesalers/factories in China
- Fast turnaround with suppliers – 6 to 12 weeks
- On-trend styles that can be ordered or Off-the-Rack as some are one-off only
- Lease until July 2024 – Premises 90 sqm – Perfect for personalised service
- Top name brands including Tina Holly, Herawhite Bridal, CRUX, Adela Designs, Ladivine, Miss Anne, Helen Fontaine and more
- Currently No Set Days or Hours – Very flexible
- Stock and assets valued at approx. $100k
- Owner retiring
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who understands the bridal and formal wear industry and wants to run their own business.
The business is ready to grow through increased advertising/marketing, updating the website, and booking more appointments. Prices could also be increased.
As the effects of COVID subside, the Bridal Store Industry in Australia is set to grow rapidly over the next 5 years (IBISWorld).
Price: $60,000 + stock
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: Queensland