Turnover p.a $410K – Main Street Location – Unique Market – Huge Customer Base
Big Man is a retail store with web marketing located in a prominent Main Street high-profile position. The store caters for men’s clothing and fashion accessories, specializing in larger sizes 2XL to 15XL.
- Currently trading limited hours Mon – Friday 11am to 5.30pm and Saturday 9am to 5pm – potential to extend
- Sells business and casual shirts, polo tops, t-shirts, underwear, socks, belts, all styles of pants, leisure and sportswear, jackets, coats and waterproof wear, suits, ties, shoes and more
- Most garments range from size 2 XL to 11 XL, with some that will fit up to a 15 XL
- Moved 2 years ago to Magill Road – good off-street adjacent parking
- Customers include employment agencies and correctional services – Huge customer base
- Clients encouraged to join Customer Club with 5% discount – so far, 12,000 in the club!
- Many return customers/referrals – inc. family generations, as the business was established in the 1930s
- Website generates a lot of interest, but most customers shop in-store to try on clothes
- 5km out from CBD on prominent corner block. Situated on the main street of Beulah Park with large signage and advertising Big Man has already become recognized as a destination land mark.
- Our ample parking [15 car spaces]
- Store is 118 sqm with large glass frontage and very large signage
- Annual rent: $32,000 with good lease options
- Current owner retiring – Ideal family business
The current owner works 18-29 hours a week, with a contractor taking care of banking, wages, PAYG, bills etc. There is also a P/T salesperson, plus a staff member to look after the website and social media.
This business is very well established and offers a solid return. There is also scope to increase the online sales if desired.
Price: $200,000 + SAV