Re-locatable – Run from anywhere in Australia!
Sagitine is a bespoke collection of furniture and storage solutions for the design conscious home. Founder and designer, Tina Clark, created Sagitine to house her collection of high fashion treasures when she couldn’t find the right wardrobe solution to buy.
She has created a range of pieces that are both functional and elegant and can be placed in any room of the home, from the bedroom to the living space. The range includes Storage and Shoe Boxes, Monogrammed Leather Pulls, Box Stands, and Accessories. With too many responsibilities now to juggle, it’s time for this unique and successful business to be passed on.
- The business was Launched in 2015
- Bespoke Furniture and Storage Solutions
- Currently Sydney based but can be relocated if needed
- The business has been booming since Covid with the surge of people improving their homes/working from home etc
- Products designed & manufactured from scratch – still hasn’t found an equivalent quality of product globally
- Exhibited at Milan Design Week in 2018 as part of a collective of Australian designers
- Warehouse storage costs are the only monthly costs; depends on the number of pallets but around $800/month
- Long-time manufacturing arrangement with 2 factories in China
- Solid list of approx. 8.5k on mailing list; EDMs regularly generate good revenue
- Current owner works on this business 20 hours per week – mainly logistics
- Staff: 2 casual staff – one for marketing & EDMs (paid hourly); one for social media ($175/week)
- Training period can be provided to ensure a smooth hand over
- Visit www.sagitine.com
This would be an excellent business for someone with a keen marketing eye who could drive the current reputation and brand equity to greater revenue.
The current owner believes the materials used could be tweaked to reduce manufacturing costs, and the product line slimmed down to the bestselling products.
Price: Price on Application