Price: $55,000 WIWO
Well-known beauty and body treatment salon located 14kms South-east of Melbourne’s CBD, in a very affluent suburb of the Monash district. The salon is ideally positioned in a very busy and popular hub of coffee shops, restaurants and European grocery stores. Plenty of foot traffic for walk-ins and regular clientele from young teens to middle-aged women.
- Beauty services include Facials, Spray Tanning, Eyebrow Threading, Waxing, Massage, Nails, Make-up, Electrolysis, Diathermy, as well as Laser Hair Removal, Skin Tightening and Skin Rejuvenation.
- All quality equipment and fittings valued at over $80k included in the price; Laser Hair Removal, Skin Tighten and Rejuvenate Machine $40k, Electrolysis Machine, Spray Tanner, Microdermabrasion Machine, 2 x Beds, Various Chairs and stools, Steamer, Magi Lamp, Shellac Lamp, 4 x Wax Pots, 2 x Beauty Trolleys, Towel warmer, washing machine, mini fridge and Dermalogica Stock
- Shortcuts Software and Computer System with Barcode Scanner and Register ($10,000)
- Leasehold premises with a 3 x 3 x 3-year lease in place, monthly rent $1597.99 + gst
consists of reception area, 4 treatment rooms, storeroom, staff room and a private courtyard area with toilet.
- Currently trading Tuesday to Saturday, opportunity to extend hours if required
This salon has a great reputation and well known for eyebrow shaping and excellent customer service. The owner started this business 15 years ago and has achieved a very healthy income over the years. Recently her circumstances have changed, and her time is stretched between the salon, being a mum and working in her husband’s business. Therefore, the salon has been downsized to suit the current situation but for the right buyer who is passionate about owning their own salon the turnover can be easily increased.
You will not find a better value for money beauty business on the market, walk straight in with nothing to spend on a fit-out or equipment and generate an immediate income!
Price $55,000 WIWO (includes Laser Machine valued at $40k)