I am 40-year-old mechanical workshop in urgent need of a new owner. Ideally you will be a fully qualified motor mechanic who is hungry for success.
I’m looking for that operator that can take me to the next level.
I am located in Vermont and already turning over $450,000 pa approx. with very healthy financials.
You will be buying a business that is part of Australia’s largest network of independent workshops.
Repco Authorised Service Centre
I come with a solid customer base and list of assets.
As I said I am a Repco Authorised Service Centre and also an Authorised Hayman & Reece Tow Bar.
Dealer, there are multiple income streams plus the potential to use the rear Workshop as a body shop or another workshop.
- Established about 40 years – Current owner for 8 years
- Annual turnover approx. $450,000
- Leased 3 x 3 x 3
- Premises approx. 280m2 with a large storage shed, rear parking + air conditioned offices upstairs
- Excellent list of assets including 2 x 2-post hoist, scissor lift hoist wheel
- Aligner, tyre-fitting machine, belly lift hoist, air conditioning equipment, 3 computers, engine scanner associated workshop tooling
- Benefits of Repco franchise marketing
- Long-term customer base
- Staffing: 1 F/T + 2 casual office
- Trading hours: Monday to Friday – Saturdays by appointment
- Minimum 2 week change over
- Current owner relocating
I would be an excellent investment for a trade qualified mechanic looking to buy their own shop or an established business owner looking for a second shop.
I can also help you out with finance if required and approved.
If this sounds like you then give Chris a call.
Price: $147,000 + SAV